Malaysia (4 Days)
Malaysia Fixed Departure
Malaysia Fixed Departure (4Days/3Night) - Book Deluxe type Fixed Departure tour package which covers , Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia) from meetmytour holidays with great savings.. Malaysia Fixed Departure offers Accommodation, Sightseeing, Transfers, Entry Fees .
Accommodation, Sightseeing, Transfers, Entry Fees
- AC Cab
- Airport Pickup/Drop
- Flight Ticket
- All Meals
- Drivers Bata and Fuel Charge
Excluded from Malaysia Fixed Departure
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
International Vehicles SIC
Airport pick-up, Transfer to hotel, Dinner, I-city Night Tour.Overnight in KL (D)
Batu Caves, Lunch, Genting Highland, Dinner. Overnight in KL (B,L, D)
KL City Tour & Shopping, Lunch, Malay traditional SampanBoating in Kuala Selangor Fireflies Village (night tour as fireflies can beseen only at night), Dinner. Overnight in KL (B, L, D).
Hotel Check-Out, Lunch & Putrajaya Tour (photo-stop) - AirportTransfer (B, L)
- 3-Nights’ accommodation in Standard DBL/TWN/TRPL Room withDaily Breakfast (any selected 3*/4* Hotel - clean and in good location)
- 9xMeals (3xBreakfast, 3xLunch, 3xDinner)
- Transportation and tour service charges (fuel, parking, toll)and driver beta (max usage is 10 hours, extra hours’ usage to be paidon-the-spot)
- English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide during guided tour
- Tourism tax and SST
- Anything which is not mentioned
- Personal Expense
· Booking advance per person is Rs.20,000 out of which Rs. 10,000/- is non refundable.
· Tour will exclude all the expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, poterage,minibar, meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary, tea / coffee, snacks etc.
· For single passengers without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis depending on the bookings.
· If we do not have a single person like you, you will have to take the single supplement with anadditional cost.
· Flights / hotels / rates / itinerary subject to change as per availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
· All fares & rates are as prevailing today.
· Any increase in the airfare or airline taxes will apply.
· Taxes are calculated ason 31.05.2019.
· Tour cost is based on minimum 35 pax travelling together in the group.
· If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the quantum of increase in the cost will be decided and to be borne by the passenger.
· No refunds for any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond ourcontrol such as flight cancellation,delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies and all other unused services.
· All rates are per pax on twin / triple sharing basis.
· In case any pax cancel the booking, the cancellation charges will be apply. This will be calculated on the basis of the services done for the pax.
· This will be in addition to the non-refundable deposit.
· The granting of visa is at the sole discretion of the Immigration department.
· Any urgent visa will be charged extra(if any).
· No refund for denied visa.
· All fares & rates are as prevailing today
Location Covers In Kerala
Package will cover outside kerala location.
Location Covers Outside Kerala
Plan your cheap Kuala Lumpur trip today with meetmytour and enjoy best Kuala Lumpur travel experience..
Things to enjoy in Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia)
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia
Special offers exclusively for you..!!
ReviewsLeave a review
- Tourist guide
Quite happy with all arrangements . Few things can be improved like 'there was lot of waiting time between flights '. We went on Family holidays to Mauritius and had a great time together
Its really a nice experience in Kerala with meetmytour. They have given the best plans for me. Each day was amazing, especially in houseboat. I really recommend Them. Thanks guys for that amazing Trip
Excellent arrangements from meetmytour..I really enjoyed my trip to goa. Meetmytour given all supports at right time to change our plan hotels and all. I always prefer this company for my future holidays.
Excellent place and services to take with your partner and family. Very good arrangements and pick up and drop done by meetmytour. The house boat itself is very clean and beautiful. Food is cooked onboard and is very tasty. Overall our experience with meetmytour tour was very good and will definitely come back with family!
Best concept for travelers and for Hotels, Travel agencies, Cabs, Guides and Restaurants. Easy to list your services in meetmytour..
All travel arrangements and hotel stay was very nice and as per our initial plan. Driver was very co-operative(excellent and safe driving). Munnar local sightseeing and Alleppy houseboat stay was really a new and exciting experience.
Cost effective package with excellent services. Thank you for Meetmytour also whose staff actually involved personally in all our schedule. everything was perfectly managed and well organized. I should hit 5 star.
Really enjoyed our Southern India trip with the most helpful team. Thanks meetmytout team for all your supports. In Kochi we stayed at the York Hotel, clean and comfortable and the staff could not have been more helpful. Overall we enjoyed a lot and hope to visit again.
We were extremely pleased with our whole booking experience with meetmytour holidays. They provided best and good tour package options as compared to those from our local agents. Thank you meetmytour.
Thank you so much Susan for all arrangements to plan such amazing family trip to kerala. Below are some Good and Bad points so far. We had a great trip to kerala. Our travel agent meetmytour was super in planning and organizing such an amazing kerala trip.
I booked my Mauritius vacation through Meetmytour. Meetmytour holidays handled our vacation planning. special thanks to Mr. Ajith for arranging everything for us.
It was a wonderful Honeymoon. Thanks to meetmytour especially Ms. Pratheesh for arranging this wonderful trip and Mr. Saminathan for excellent and safe driving and for his co-operation. Thanks to all again. Highly recommended to everyone who visits Kerala
I thought it doesn't need the help of any travel agency when we planning a trip within india. But accidently i have joined with my friends when they have planned a trip with Meetmytour. But this was totally a different experience. Its totally a tight plan, just a 5 days trip in idukki. Only they can make such an amazing plan. In this days we have covered vagamon, ramakkalmedu, thekkady and munnar. We enjoyed a lot and strongly recommend to everyone..!!!.
VIsited Ooty Kodaikanal with Meetmytour. It was a wonderful experience. The service was great in all aspects. We stayed two days in ooty and kodaikanal each. Especially the driver is so friendly and supportive, Overall we enjoyed a lot and hope to visit again.
Hotel in goa was not nice, even ac was not working properly after saying the issue nothing done by hotel management Cab driver was very friendly and a nice person, we need to have same person in next trip. Other than hotels, everything was nice and excellent.