Malaysia (4 Days)
Malaysia Fixed Departure
Malaysia Fixed Departure (4Days/3Night) - Book Deluxe type Fixed Departure tour package which covers , Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia) from meetmytour holidays with great savings.. Malaysia Fixed Departure offers Accommodation, Sightseeing, Transfers, Entry Fees .
Accommodation, Sightseeing, Transfers, Entry Fees
- AC Cab
- Airport Pickup/Drop
- Flight Ticket
- All Meals
- Drivers Bata and Fuel Charge
Excluded from Malaysia Fixed Departure
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
International Vehicles SIC
Airport pick-up, Transfer to hotel, Dinner, I-city Night Tour.Overnight in KL (D)
Batu Caves, Lunch, Genting Highland, Dinner. Overnight in KL (B,L, D)
KL City Tour & Shopping, Lunch, Malay traditional SampanBoating in Kuala Selangor Fireflies Village (night tour as fireflies can beseen only at night), Dinner. Overnight in KL (B, L, D).
Hotel Check-Out, Lunch & Putrajaya Tour (photo-stop) - AirportTransfer (B, L)
- 3-Nights’ accommodation in Standard DBL/TWN/TRPL Room withDaily Breakfast (any selected 3*/4* Hotel - clean and in good location)
- 9xMeals (3xBreakfast, 3xLunch, 3xDinner)
- Transportation and tour service charges (fuel, parking, toll)and driver beta (max usage is 10 hours, extra hours’ usage to be paidon-the-spot)
- English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide during guided tour
- Tourism tax and SST
- Anything which is not mentioned
- Personal Expense
· Booking advance per person is Rs.20,000 out of which Rs. 10,000/- is non refundable.
· Tour will exclude all the expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, poterage,minibar, meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary, tea / coffee, snacks etc.
· For single passengers without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis depending on the bookings.
· If we do not have a single person like you, you will have to take the single supplement with anadditional cost.
· Flights / hotels / rates / itinerary subject to change as per availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
· All fares & rates are as prevailing today.
· Any increase in the airfare or airline taxes will apply.
· Taxes are calculated ason 31.05.2019.
· Tour cost is based on minimum 35 pax travelling together in the group.
· If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the quantum of increase in the cost will be decided and to be borne by the passenger.
· No refunds for any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond ourcontrol such as flight cancellation,delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies and all other unused services.
· All rates are per pax on twin / triple sharing basis.
· In case any pax cancel the booking, the cancellation charges will be apply. This will be calculated on the basis of the services done for the pax.
· This will be in addition to the non-refundable deposit.
· The granting of visa is at the sole discretion of the Immigration department.
· Any urgent visa will be charged extra(if any).
· No refund for denied visa.
· All fares & rates are as prevailing today
Location Covers In Kerala
Package will cover outside kerala location.
Location Covers Outside Kerala
Plan your cheap Kuala Lumpur trip today with meetmytour and enjoy best Kuala Lumpur travel experience..
Things to enjoy in Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia)
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia, is the cultural, financial and economic centre of Malaysia. Greater Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Klang Valley.
Special offers exclusively for you..!!
ReviewsLeave a review
- Tourist guide
We were extremely pleased with our whole booking experience with meetmytour holidays. They provided best and good tour package options as compared to those from our local agents. Thank you meetmytour.
VIsited Ooty Kodaikanal with Meetmytour. It was a wonderful experience. The service was great in all aspects. We stayed two days in ooty and kodaikanal each. Especially the driver is so friendly and supportive, Overall we enjoyed a lot and hope to visit again.
Wonderful trip with very entertaining guides. Thoroughly enjoyed the backwaters and were given a very tasty Lunch. Really great coordination and great followp. Thank u.
My recent trip to Thailand was beyond my expectations. Special Thanks to team #meetmytour for this amazing trip. They were really supportive throughout our trip. I strongly recommend #Meetmytour for your Thailand trip.
Holiday package to Kerala was an amazing experience with meetmytour holidays. Plans are good but quality of house boat was not satisfactory. But we like the plan and execution. Thanks a lot.
Quite happy with all arrangements . Few things can be improved like 'there was lot of waiting time between flights '. We went on Family holidays to Mauritius and had a great time together
This was a very nice trip. The house boat ride was very pleasant, the views beautiful and the lunch very tasty in all places. We can recommend meetmytour for all kerala travellers. Service and communications was very nice
Extremely satisfied family trip to Munnar. Meetmytour really guided us. Provided hotel Garden Resort was simply awesome. Thanks a lot guys. Highly recommended
Excellent booking experience with meetmytour. This is my 3ed trip with meetmytour and this was best among all. Great service teams. You guys are best for any trip.
Great people to deal with.. They are really professional. My experience was cool.
Our agent meetmytour was very prompt and helped me a lot ,thanks for such a nice Hotel view and services. It was good and highly recommended.
I thought it doesn't need the help of any travel agency when we planning a trip within india. But accidently i have joined with my friends when they have planned a trip with Meetmytour. But this was totally a different experience. Its totally a tight plan, just a 5 days trip in idukki. Only they can make such an amazing plan. In this days we have covered vagamon, ramakkalmedu, thekkady and munnar. We enjoyed a lot and strongly recommend to everyone..!!!.
It was the best excursion on our India Cruise. Very relaxing and charming. Thanks meetmytour for all your supports.
Trip was an exceptionally memorable one. We loved every bit of it. Mauritius was a wonderful host. The only concern for me was the location of the hotel. Overall it was a super experience. Thanks
Best concept for travelers and for Hotels, Travel agencies, Cabs, Guides and Restaurants. Easy to list your services in meetmytour..