Thailand (3 Days)
Thailand Fixed Departure
Thailand Fixed Departure (4Days/4Night) - Book Deluxe type Fixed Departure tour package which covers , Bangkok (Thailand), Pattaya (Thailand), Coral Island (Thailand) from meetmytour holidays with great savings.. Thailand Fixed Departure offers Accommodation,, Sightseeing, Meals .
Accommodation,, Sightseeing, Meals
- AC Cab
- Airport Pickup/Drop
- Flight Ticket
- Transfer and Siteseeing
- All Meals
- Entrance fees
- Tour Guide
Excluded from Thailand Fixed Departure
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
International Vehicles SIC
DAY 01 : COCHIN– BANGKOK
Departure by Air Asia FD 171 Cochin to Bangkok at 23.35 PM. DonMueang International Airport . Refresh at the airport, clear immigration and collect your luggageand proceed to the coach . Meet & greet by tour guide at airport. [Showmoney THB 10000 or 400 USD & 1 Photo (4 x 6 C M) per person compulsory]Proceed for SRIRACHA TIGER ZOO & BREAKFAST. Check in hotel [Inflight No Meals]
DAY 02 : PATTAYA
Morning breakfast in hotel. Visit CORAL ISLAND TOUR. Lunch atIndian restaurant. Afternoon visit GEMS GALLERY and FLOATING MARKET. Dinner atIndian restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY03 : PATTAYA - BANGKOK
Morning after breakfast, check out from thehotel & proceed to Bangkok. En route, visit SAFARI WORLD AND MARINE PARKwith lunch. Check in to Bangkok Hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnightstay at Hotel.
DAY 04 : BANGKOK– DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel. Proceed for HALF DAY BANGKOK TEMPLE TOUR and shopping , lunch at Indian restaurant. Later proceed toairport and board your flight to Kuala Lumpur. ArriveCOCHIN Airport.+
- Return Airfare
- On Arrival Visa
- 02 Night accommodation in pattaya
- 01 Night accommodation in bangkok
- 03 star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- 01 Bottle of water per day per person
- Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Sightseeing as mentioned
- All entry fees
- Local Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned
- Personal Expense
· Booking advance per person is Rs.20,000 out of which Rs. 10,000/- is non refundable.
· Tour will exclude all the expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, poterage,minibar, meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary, tea / coffee, snacks etc.
· For single passengers without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis depending on the bookings.
· If we do not have a single person like you, you will have to take the single supplement with anadditional cost.
· Flights / hotels / rates / itinerary subject to change as per availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
· All fares & rates are as prevailing today.
· Any increase in the airfare or airline taxes will apply.
· Taxes are calculated as on 01.01.2020.
· Tour cost is based on minimum 35 pax travelling together in the group.
· If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the quantum of increase in the cost will be decided and to be borne by the passenger.
· No refunds for any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation,delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies and all other unused services.
· All rates are per pax on twin / triple sharing basis.
· In case any pax cancel the booking, the cancellation charges will be apply. This will be calculated on the basis of the services done for the pax.
· This will be in addition to the non-refundable deposit.
· The granting of visa is at the sole discretion of the Immigration department.
· Any urgent visa will be charged extra(if any).
· No refund for denied visa.
· All fares & rates are as prevailing today
Location Covers In Kerala
Package will cover outside kerala location.
Location Covers Outside Kerala
Plan your cheap Bangkok trip today with meetmytour and enjoy best Bangkok travel experience..
Things to enjoy in Bangkok (Thailand)
Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand.
Plan your cheap Pattaya trip today with meetmytour and enjoy best Pattaya travel experience..
Things to enjoy in Pattaya (Thailand)
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast. The city is in the industrial Eastern Seaboard zone, along with Si Racha, Laem Chabang, and Chonburi. Pattaya was a fishing village until the 1960s. Pattaya additionally has massive population inflow from short stay tourism
Plan your cheap Coral Island trip today with meetmytour and enjoy best Coral Island travel experience..
Things to enjoy in Coral Island (Thailand)
Coral Island – also known as Koh Larn – is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier.
Special offers exclusively for you..!!
ReviewsLeave a review
- Tourist guide
Booking with meetmytour was best decision because they helped me so much in booking of all the things as well as they had been in touch with me during trip. trip was very good and as per the trinary. All hotels and local drivers are nice.
Hotel in goa was not nice, even ac was not working properly after saying the issue nothing done by hotel management Cab driver was very friendly and a nice person, we need to have same person in next trip. Other than hotels, everything was nice and excellent.
Thank you so much Susan for all arrangements to plan such amazing family trip to kerala. Below are some Good and Bad points so far. We had a great trip to kerala. Our travel agent meetmytour was super in planning and organizing such an amazing kerala trip.
Brilliant tour and so well organised. So much more then i expected . I so highly recommend this as a shore excursion. Fantastic value. Guides were very good.
Extremely satisfied family trip to Munnar. Meetmytour really guided us. Provided hotel Garden Resort was simply awesome. Thanks a lot guys. Highly recommended
Cost effective package with excellent services. Thank you for Meetmytour also whose staff actually involved personally in all our schedule. everything was perfectly managed and well organized. I should hit 5 star.
Thanks meetmytour for your amazing services. We enjoyed a lot. Special thanks to Mr. Pratheesh for arranging everything in time..
Holiday package to Kerala was an amazing experience with meetmytour holidays. Plans are good but quality of house boat was not satisfactory. But we like the plan and execution. Thanks a lot.
This was a very nice trip. The house boat ride was very pleasant, the views beautiful and the lunch very tasty in all places. We can recommend meetmytour for all kerala travellers. Service and communications was very nice
Great experience. Enjoyed a lot during our family trip organized by meetmytour. Thanks a lot for all supports.
Excellent booking experience with meetmytour. This is my 3ed trip with meetmytour and this was best among all. Great service teams. You guys are best for any trip.
Yes of course it was wonderful and amazing trip. Well organized & well planned. I can give 4+ or 5.. Whatever your service was amazing.
Really enjoyed our Southern India trip with the most helpful team. Thanks meetmytout team for all your supports. In Kochi we stayed at the York Hotel, clean and comfortable and the staff could not have been more helpful. Overall we enjoyed a lot and hope to visit again.
We had an absolutely fantastic vacation in Mauritius. We could not have been treated better!! People were just super. I would like to take some time and write this review to express our memorable holiday experience that was possible because of your exclusive package from meetmytour. Plan was proper one.. thank you so much for giving such a beautiful travel experience.
Excellent arrangements from meetmytour..I really enjoyed my trip to goa. Meetmytour given all supports at right time to change our plan hotels and all. I always prefer this company for my future holidays.