Thailand (3 Days)
Thailand Fixed Departure
Thailand Fixed Departure (4Days/4Night) - Book Deluxe type Fixed Departure tour package which covers , Bangkok (Thailand), Pattaya (Thailand), Coral Island (Thailand) from meetmytour holidays with great savings.. Thailand Fixed Departure offers Accommodation,, Sightseeing, Meals .
Accommodation,, Sightseeing, Meals
- AC Cab
- Airport Pickup/Drop
- Flight Ticket
- Transfer and Siteseeing
- All Meals
- Entrance fees
- Tour Guide
Excluded from Thailand Fixed Departure
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
International Vehicles SIC
DAY 01 : COCHIN– BANGKOK
Departure by Air Asia FD 171 Cochin to Bangkok at 23.35 PM. DonMueang International Airport . Refresh at the airport, clear immigration and collect your luggageand proceed to the coach . Meet & greet by tour guide at airport. [Showmoney THB 10000 or 400 USD & 1 Photo (4 x 6 C M) per person compulsory]Proceed for SRIRACHA TIGER ZOO & BREAKFAST. Check in hotel [Inflight No Meals]
DAY 02 : PATTAYA
Morning breakfast in hotel. Visit CORAL ISLAND TOUR. Lunch atIndian restaurant. Afternoon visit GEMS GALLERY and FLOATING MARKET. Dinner atIndian restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY03 : PATTAYA - BANGKOK
Morning after breakfast, check out from thehotel & proceed to Bangkok. En route, visit SAFARI WORLD AND MARINE PARKwith lunch. Check in to Bangkok Hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnightstay at Hotel.
DAY 04 : BANGKOK– DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel. Proceed for HALF DAY BANGKOK TEMPLE TOUR and shopping , lunch at Indian restaurant. Later proceed toairport and board your flight to Kuala Lumpur. ArriveCOCHIN Airport.+
- Return Airfare
- On Arrival Visa
- 02 Night accommodation in pattaya
- 01 Night accommodation in bangkok
- 03 star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- 01 Bottle of water per day per person
- Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Sightseeing as mentioned
- All entry fees
- Local Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned
- Personal Expense
· Booking advance per person is Rs.20,000 out of which Rs. 10,000/- is non refundable.
· Tour will exclude all the expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, poterage,minibar, meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary, tea / coffee, snacks etc.
· For single passengers without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis depending on the bookings.
· If we do not have a single person like you, you will have to take the single supplement with anadditional cost.
· Flights / hotels / rates / itinerary subject to change as per availability at the time of confirmation of the tour.
· All fares & rates are as prevailing today.
· Any increase in the airfare or airline taxes will apply.
· Taxes are calculated as on 01.01.2020.
· Tour cost is based on minimum 35 pax travelling together in the group.
· If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the quantum of increase in the cost will be decided and to be borne by the passenger.
· No refunds for any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation,delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies and all other unused services.
· All rates are per pax on twin / triple sharing basis.
· In case any pax cancel the booking, the cancellation charges will be apply. This will be calculated on the basis of the services done for the pax.
· This will be in addition to the non-refundable deposit.
· The granting of visa is at the sole discretion of the Immigration department.
· Any urgent visa will be charged extra(if any).
· No refund for denied visa.
· All fares & rates are as prevailing today
Location Covers In Kerala
Package will cover outside kerala location.
Location Covers Outside Kerala
Plan your cheap Bangkok trip today with meetmytour and enjoy best Bangkok travel experience..
Things to enjoy in Bangkok (Thailand)
Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand.
Plan your cheap Pattaya trip today with meetmytour and enjoy best Pattaya travel experience..
Things to enjoy in Pattaya (Thailand)
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast. The city is in the industrial Eastern Seaboard zone, along with Si Racha, Laem Chabang, and Chonburi. Pattaya was a fishing village until the 1960s. Pattaya additionally has massive population inflow from short stay tourism
Plan your cheap Coral Island trip today with meetmytour and enjoy best Coral Island travel experience..
Things to enjoy in Coral Island (Thailand)
Coral Island – also known as Koh Larn – is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier.
Special offers exclusively for you..!!
ReviewsLeave a review
- Tourist guide
Yes of course it was wonderful and amazing trip. Well organized & well planned. I can give 4+ or 5.. Whatever your service was amazing.
My recent trip to Thailand was beyond my expectations. Special Thanks to team #meetmytour for this amazing trip. They were really supportive throughout our trip. I strongly recommend #Meetmytour for your Thailand trip.
Cost effective package with excellent services. Thank you for Meetmytour also whose staff actually involved personally in all our schedule. everything was perfectly managed and well organized. I should hit 5 star.
All travel arrangements and hotel stay was very nice and as per our initial plan. Driver was very co-operative(excellent and safe driving). Munnar local sightseeing and Alleppy houseboat stay was really a new and exciting experience.
Excellent booking experience with meetmytour. This is my 3ed trip with meetmytour and this was best among all. Great service teams. You guys are best for any trip.
Trip is extremely excellent. Hotel location and staff is good. mr Rakessh was very helpful. Enjoyed a lot. Thanks meetmytour holidays for all supports. We called Mr. Pratheesh around 10.45 night to change our hotels. he helped and we got better options. Thank you all.
Brilliant tour and so well organised. So much more then i expected . I so highly recommend this as a shore excursion. Fantastic value. Guides were very good.
Great people to deal with.. They are really professional. My experience was cool.
A great journey, wonderful memories, and a well-organized trip made it a perfect honeymoon. Misty mountain Hotel in munnar was good and house boat in Alleppy was very substandard. Not clean enough not good facilities.
Excellent place and services to take with your partner and family. Very good arrangements and pick up and drop done by meetmytour. The house boat itself is very clean and beautiful. Food is cooked onboard and is very tasty. Overall our experience with meetmytour tour was very good and will definitely come back with family!
Extremely satisfied family trip to Munnar. Meetmytour really guided us. Provided hotel Garden Resort was simply awesome. Thanks a lot guys. Highly recommended
Holiday package to Kerala was an amazing experience with meetmytour holidays. Plans are good but quality of house boat was not satisfactory. But we like the plan and execution. Thanks a lot.
Booking with meetmytour was best decision because they helped me so much in booking of all the things as well as they had been in touch with me during trip. trip was very good and as per the trinary. All hotels and local drivers are nice.
If somebody ask me about any travel agency where a trip for holiday can be booked, I will definitely recommend meetmytour because of the service. they planned our Mauritius family trip with top rated services and supports. Plan was nice and we really enjoyed.
Happy with the smooth services and hassle-free travel experience from meetmytour travel agent. Keep up the good work guys.